Standard SIM Card
Model 4 - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of SIM Card does it take?
2. Will it work on any operator?
Model 4 is a SIM Free desk phone designed to work with any operator unless locked by your network provider.
3. Does it support Bluetooth?
Yes, Model 4 features Bluetooth version 4.1.
4. How far will the WIFI hotspot reach?
You can use WIFI hospot within 10 meters distance without any barrier.
5. How many devices can I connect to the WIFI Hot spot?
You can only connect to one device through WIFI Hotspot at one time.
6. Can I update the Android version?
No, you can not update the android version on Tecdesk Model 4.
7. Can I use Skype and other video calling apps?
No, Model 4 doesn't support Skype or any other video calling apps.
8. Can I download all my google contacts to the device?
Yes, Model 4 features Android 5.1 enabling you to sync all your contacts, if signed with the same google account.
9. How do I physically lock the device to its location?
Beside the charging port on the back, you'll see a hole which can be used to physically lock the device to its location.
10. How do I use the PBX features like call transfer, hold, conference call?
Virtual PBX is dependant on the service provided by your Mobile Network Operator. Please contact them to set up the feature.
11. Can I use a headphone with Model 4?
Yes, you can use any headphone / earphones with 3.5mm jack connector. Alternatively, you can also use a compatible bluetooth headphone or earphones.