Standard SIM Card
3600 - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of SIM Card does it take?
2. Will it work on any operator?
3600 is a SIM Free desk phone designed to work with any operator unless locked by your network provider.
3. Does it support Bluetooth?
Yes, 3600 features Bluetooth version 2.1.
4. How do I physically lock the device to its location?
3600 features a security slot / hole that can be used to physically lock the device to its location.
5. How do I use the PBX features like call transfer, hold, conference call?
Virtual PBX is dependant on the service provided by your Mobile Network Operator. Please contact them to set up the feature.
6. Can I use a headphone with 3600?
Yes, you can use a headphone / earphone with 3.5mm jack connector. Alternatively, you can use a compatible bluetooth headphone / earphones.
7. How do I adjust the volume?
During an active call, you can adjust the volume by pressing [ > ] or [ < ] button.
8. How do I turn off the device?
To turn off the device, press and hold [Power on/off] button for 2 seconds.